To say that brother-sister duo XYLØ have grown their success since the 2014 release of their debut track “America,” would be an understatement. Upon its release, ”America” immediately garnered 2 million listens on soundcloud and reached #1 on Hype Machine. Since then, the band has delivered hit tracks plus a debut EP by the same title, toured with The Naked and Famous as well as teamed up with The Chainsmokers for their new song, “Setting Fires” which has already garnered over 100 million+ million Spotify Global Streams and 50M video views. No small feat for a band releasing music for a mere two years.
Chase and Paige Duddy were raised in a musical family; at the helm was their grandfather, Joe Porcaro, a prominent jazz drummer and studio percussionist. Growing up in this environment, Chase and Paige shared a musical bond, though their 10-year age difference initially created a difficult barrier both personally and musically.
“Since Paige and I are years apart in age we didn't grow up making music together,” says Chase. “I was very young when I first discovered my love for music (age 9), I knew that I wanted to make music for a living before Paige was even born.”
By the time Paige was old enough to discover her own passion for music, Chase had already moved to Hollywood to pursue his career. He spent the bulk of his twenties living in Los Angeles’ creative Los Feliz neighborhood. During that time, he honed his skills as a touring drummer and studio producer. As the years passed, Chase began turning to Paige to lend her vocals to his projects, and so, the XYLØ musical chemistry was born.
XYLØ is known for mixing melodic, dark, lustful vocals with an atmospheric blend of indie rock, electronica, and dirty hip-hop beats. With each new track, XYLØ captures critical praise and a growing rabid fanbase. Whether it’s the politically charged track “Fool’s Paradise” that V Magazine described as “balances a perfect combination of electronica and indie rock,” to “Dead End Love” which Entertainment Weekly hailed as “a woozy, mid-tempo ballad about a bad romance that will last into the hereafter,” to “Get Closer” the hypnotizing track and video which The Fader called “a neon moody fantasy.”
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.