Vaud and the Villains – a beautiful harmony of old soul, Americana, Moulin Rouge and New Orleans horn bands… If you’ve ever seen a VnV show, you can attest to the powerhouse performances, the pageantry and the over the top fun. If you’ve never been… it’s a midnight ramble… 50% church, 50% get down, 5% circus… they got leggy dames, Villain names, Lucifer and angels tell stories and sift through you and find glory. It appears to be an old timey throwback orchestra and cabaret but the sound is like a modern rock and roll show set in 1920 with no electricity. It will confuse your expectations, it will thrill you beyond reason, and when you leave you may wonder, were you even there… could that have just happened? Because no matter your political affiliation, your sexual orientation, your color, your creed, the nation you hail from or the reputation of your name… Vaud and the Villains will stain your soul… and you will never be the same.
“Irresistable… a wonder to behold…” – LA TIMES
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.