***Everyone who purchases a ticket online by noon on Sat. will be in the running to win a copy of the band's brand new album "The Wild" on vinyl!***
The Rural Alberta Advantage -- Nils Edenloff, Paul Banwatt and Robin Hatch -- are thrilled to announce their new album The Wild.
"Some people might hear the song as something bleak or overly dark, but I don't really see it that way," says Edenloff about "Brother." "In my mind, it's always been more about finding comfort in change, trying to embrace the idea of an unknown outcome and how those can often bring about the most positive result that you never knew was there."
In 2006, The Rural Alberta Advantage came together to release their debut self-titled EP. The ensuing years have brought three full-length albums (2008's Hometowns, 2011's Departing and 2014's Mended With Gold), widespread critical praise (SPIN, Rolling Stone, Pitchfork, NPR and others), two Juno Award nominations (Best New Group, Video of the Year), a Long List Nomination for the Polaris Music Prize, and a hard-earned reputation as one of the most impressive live bands you'll ever see.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.