They’ve been called the “Next Wave of East Bay Punk Rock”! These 3 punk/ska rockers formed their band in 2017 and have had major success in a short amount of time. Working with Josh Garcia, from Motor Studios (NOFX, Leftover Crack, Lagwagon, Diesel Boy, Megadeth, Mad Caddies), STAY OUT released their first CD “End of the East Bay” last year, and now have their 2nd full-length in the can pending a release later this summer. Packed full of infectious punk rock hooks, you’ll get sucked in to their fun-loving, high energy throw down and be thanking Grant, Mason & Tyler for carrying the torch of their punk rock forefathers Milo (Descendents), Tim (Op Ivy/Rancid) & Billie Joe (Green Day).
Necessary Noise is a 5 piece, dynamic punk band based out of Vallejo, CA. The band was formed in 2016 by Jordan Pascual, lead singer/guitarist and songwriter. Written primarily in his hometown in Iowa, the idea behind the sound was to encompass melodic pop punk, dashed with hints of hardcore/metal roots. The Noise is brought to life by the band members and their diverse tastes in music. With a ripping three guitar lineup, Necessary Noise’s wall of guitar sounds are produced by Pascual, Karah Lenzi, and Oscar Garcia. The backbone of the band is laid down by ‘Milky’ Mike Flynn on bass guitar, and AJ Manalaysay on drums. Necessary Noise is currently working on their debut EP, scheduled to be out by Summer 2018.
The Turnouts are an alternative rock band formed in the dorms at San Francisco State University. Their debut EP "Not a Chance" was released in early 2018, and the band is currently creating new material to be recorded in the summer.
Love Jerks is a San Francisco duo who make dream-pop ballads and glam-rock anthems with a flair for the cinematic. The offspring of two lead singers - Bryan Garza of Scissors for Lefty (vocals, guitar) and Rebecca Garza-Bortman of Happy Fangs and My First Earthquake (vocals, bass) - Love Jerks was born – they even wrote a full-fledged rock opera for their own wedding which was covered by GQ and ET Online. The influence of New Wave and art-rock titans like David Bowie, Debbie Harry, Jarvis Cocker, and Cyndi Lauper seeps from every guitar riff and each warm, infectious synth hook. At live shows, the pair’s video projections (starring a virtual, psychedelic animal drummer) lend each song fresh color and verve. Love Jerks’ debut full-length, Million Movies, is due out fall 2018.
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.