Pop Evil released Pop Evil, their fifth studio LP on February 16, 2018, via Entertainment One.
The band brought on veteran producer Kato Khandwala and have been hard at work since early June. The band spent most of the summer in Nashville, TN at Studio A in Sound Emporium Studios and finished up the album at Sphere Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
The new self-titled LP is the highly anticipated follow up to UP, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard U.S, Independent Albums Chart, #3 on the Billboard Top Hard Rock Albums Chart and #25 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart in the week of its release. UP produced four top 5 singles with "Footsteps," "If Only For Now," "Ways to Get High" and "Take It All.” “Footsteps” not only reached #1 but went on to be the longest #1 single of the band's career.
Pop Evil is: Leigh Kakaty (Vocalist) / Hayley Cramer (Drummer) / Dave Grahs (Guitarist) / Matt DiRito (Bassist) / Nick Fuelling (Guitarist).
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.