At the forefront of classic and contemporary American Rock and Roll you are sure to find Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. If you’re a fan of Tom Petty’s amazing song catalog then you’re sure to like Petty Theft.
Petty Theft is comprised of six professional Bay Area musicians that have come together to pay tribute to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Petty Theft delivers Tom Petty’s songs true to the originals and in the spirit of his legendary band's live shows, performing everything from his revered classics to his most current hits.
Since the bands inception in 2003, Petty Theft has been entertaining fans with their electrifying live show. Audiences everywhere know these classic radio hits and when performed by Petty Theft, it sounds like you are hearing the real deal!
Petty Theft is not an average cover band. They are the ultimate tribute to one of America’s most endearing rock n’ roll legends… Tom Petty. It’s not about costumes and get-ups, it’s all about the music.
Petty Theft has built a strong reputation and loyal following as one of the Bay Area’s premier tribute bands. In 2011, 2012, and again in 2013 Petty Theft was voted best band in Marin County by readers of the North Bay Bohemian.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.