Australian singer/songwriter Missy Higgins has enjoyed phenomenal success with her irresistible melodies and 'arrow through the heart' lyrics, delivered by a striking voice that clearly means it.
After touring the globe with her undeniable songs and unforgettable live performances, Missy's highly acclaimed albums The Sound Of White (Album Of The Year featuring the hit singles “Scar” and “Ten Days”), On A Clear Night (featuring North American top 20 airplay hit “Where I Stood” and “Steer”) and The Ol’ Razzle Dazzle (#1 album featuring “Everyone’s Waiting” and “Hello Hello”) have sold over two millions albums and singles globally.
Missy has appeared on the cover of Australia's Rolling Stone magazine twice and is a three time chart topper and multiple ARIA Award winner (Australia’s Grammys).
After seven years of touring and recording, Missy quietly took a break from music in 2009 to pursue other interests including a course in indigenous studies. She also made her acting debut in Australian film, Bran Nue Dae.
In 2011, Missy’s love of music lead her back to the studio when she set up in Nashville to record her first new songs in five years with local producer Brad Jones and co-producer Butterfly Boucher. Those recordings became The Ol’ Razzle Dazzle, Missy’s third #1 studio album in her homeland which despite the five year wait, became the most acclaimed work of Missy’s extraordinary career.
The breakup album with a difference, chronicling the much loved singer’s estrangement – and eventual rapprochement – with music making, spent over three months in the Australian top 10 after its mid 2012 release and became Missy’s first release to make the Billboard Top 100 in America.
In September 2014, Missy released her fourth studio album OZ, an eclectic mix of Aussie cover versions also accompanied by a quirky book of related essays. The album received rave reviews on release and in the accompanying OZ book, Missy uses each of the recordings as the starting point for a sprawling series of essays; reflecting on life, love, music and much more.
Missy recently announced her first tour since the birth of her beautiful baby boy last year. Missy will perform a select series of special concerts in early 2016, including a one-off performance at the iconic Hamer Hall in Melbourne along with two shows at Twilight at Taronga concert series in Sydney which sold out in minutes of going on sale. Missy will also headline the inaugural Skyfields event in northern Tasmania accompanied by the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.