On sale: Friday, 6/15 @ 10am
Last year, Max Frost had a creative awakening. Since becoming a professional musician and scoring genre-mashing hits including “White Lies” and “Adderall,” the forward-thinking pop maestro felt he hadn’t shown his true colors. Once he touched down in LA, and teamed up with Michael “Fitz” Fitzpatrick (Fitz and The Tantrums), he immediately got to work creating what turned out to be some of the most inventive songs of his young career. Max’s debut album (Gold Rush) is set for an October 2018 release with Fitz on Executive Producer duties. The project has been ignited by the immediate success of its first single, “Good Morning,” which has already found its way into a Pepsi new product launch commercial for their sparkling water, Bubly, as well as the music bed to ESPN’s new show ‘Get Up,’ Grey’s Anatomy, the Dog Days movie trailer, and more.
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.