On sale Friday, 2/17 @ 10am
America is a very bad boyfriend but why do I still love him? If we are potentially witnessing the death of the US as we know it, Chanteuse superstar Lady Rizo delivers a deeply personal musical eulogy unpacking the feelings for the country she was born in, cut with her trademark humor, wit and soaring voice. Backed by acclaimed cellist, guitarist and composer Yair Evnine and San Francisco’s Hogan Brothers and the Jazz Mafia Horns, Rizo leads us to our own utopian island nation..with no walls, only velvet curtains.
Lady Rizo returns to the Great American Music Hall with Red, White and Indigo. ‘Cabaret Superstar’ (New York Magazine), comedienne, and chanteuse, Lady Rizo, won her first Grammy in 2010 on a duet with acclaimed cellist Yo-Yo Ma and also sings and records with multi-platinum recording artist Moby. Come experience the trademark titillating humor and soulful, soaring voice has created a cult fan base around the world.
Adam Theis & NOT a Brass Band (Jazz Mafia) will open up the show.
“SENSATIONAL… A fierce but kindhearted fusion of comedy, burlesque, performance art and rock ‘n’ roll”
The New York Times
“★★★★★ – "boasts a powerhouse set of pipes and personality galore." - The Times of London
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.