I think music is a magical thing. It has comforted and healed and inspired me throughout my life, and that is what I hope to do for others with the music I create. I want to connect with people. I want to help people feel not alone. I want to help people feel hope. I want to help people feel. Period. If this is something you believe in, something that feels important to you in some way, then this is the place where you get to help make more of that possible.
During my last 10 or so years of being a full-time musician I have learned time and time again that the only thing I needed was my listeners. You. Some of you have been with me since the Crash The Super Bowl days, when I won a major label contract, entirely because of YOU. Some of you have been with me since I left said label, started a street team, and went independent, because I had YOU. I have toured, recorded albums, made hundreds of videos… all because of YOU. In recent years, through the support of individual patrons, I began getting paid for the videos I was putting out into the world for the first time in history. You, You, You.
YOU are the ones that believe in me and my music, the ones that support the creation of my music, the ones that allow me to do what I love everyday, and as such, YOU will be getting the credit, starting now.
From now on, my patrons = my label. You, my listeners, my fans, my Kinerds, will be my actual label. Together we will name it and make a logo for it. You’ll hear new music before the rest of the world, and you’ll get your name printed on the new album, just like a real label would.
Yes--new music is on the way! I'll be releasing one song at a time as they're recorded (hopefully one a month) and then compiling them into an album when it feels complete--at which point it will be printed and made into a physical CD (with your name on it).
You are all equally important to me when it comes to my music. My music has purpose because you LISTEN. Because I get to connect with real live humans out there in the world. So if supporting me in this way is not possible or appealing to you, that's fine! My videos will always be available to you for free, my songs will always be released in all the usual places. (And if you can't afford to buy my music, steal it. Seriously.) My ultimate goal has always been to make the best music I can and to share it with as many people as possible.
Thank you for believing in me and my music. Thank you for making my art possible. Thank you for being my online family, my support team, my beloved Kinerds, and now, my label. Let's go make magic together. - Kina
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.