Toronto trio Keys N Krates is celebrating the meteoric success of their debut album Cura and its extensive world tour by bringing their show back to Earth for their fans. Now the trio is announcing their new "Closer We Get" tour, a series of intimate shows that brings the Keys N Krates experience closer to fans than ever before. Beginning on November 24th in Brooklyn, the tour will span across North America for 7 shows at iconic small room venues concluding on December 22nd in Denver.
Speaking on the creation of an intimate experience to share with fans on the tour, the band says, "Closer We Get is when our world becomes smaller through the vibrations we share."
In conjunction with the tour announcement, Keys N Krates is sharing a new single. "My Soul Is Falling" expands on the sonic experimentation the group displayed on Cura, layering streaking synths over wispy R&B vocal tracks in as the genres collide in a way only the Toronto trio can facilitate. The new track follows the release of the video for "Music To My Ears", the critically-acclaimed track of Cura that is being featured in the new NBA 2K19 video game soundtrack, as well as being added to rotation by Top 40 Canadian radio station Ottawa's Hot 89.9.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.