Today, Jessie J shares her new song and music video “Think About That.” The song heralds the upcoming release of her fourth full-length album, R.O.S.E. - arriving in 2018.
“Think About That” sees the multiplatinum UK-born BRIT Award-winning songstress unearth a rarely seen and heard side of herself. The stark and minimal production from DJ Camper [Nicki Minaj, Mary J. Blige and Mariah Carey] gives way to intensely personal lyrics and a raw, soulful performance. "I didn't want to write any new songs.” Jessie J explains, “Camper said "Ok" then before he left the room, he put the beat for “Think About That” on a loop. The lyric and melody just starting falling out of me, and 15 minutes later when he returned I had a song. He laughed and said "see."”
Earlier this week, Jessie J announced R.O.S.E. - an acronym for “Realizations, Obsessions, Sex, and Empowerment” - via a video detailing her struggles and journey to this body of work without pulling any punches. View it HERE.
R.O.S.E. represents a bold evolution for the artist as she shares personal stories over the course of the tracklisting.
In addition, Jessie J has revealed her upcoming tour schedule of intimate rooms, beginning October 8 at Birmingham Institute in Birmingham, UK with dates plotted through October 28 at Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, CA. Tickets will be available to public Wednesday, September 20th at 10am local venue time.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.