The powerful new album from Buffalo-based hardcore band Every Time I Die, Low Teens, was released in September 2016. On their eighth full-length effort, vocalist Keith Buckley, guitarists Andy Williams and Jordan Buckley, drummer Daniel Davison, and bassist Steve Micciche deliver their most poignant and impassioned work yet.
Recorded with producer/engineer Will Putney (Acacia Strain, Body Count, Exhumed), Low Teens was largely shaped by a harrowing experience that took place in December 2015. While on tour in Toronto, Buckley got a call that his wife had been sent to the hospital with a life-threatening pregnancy complication, and immediately raced home to be by her side.
“I was facing death, not in a symbolic sort of ‘cyclical change’ metaphor, but literally,” Buckley recalls. Although both wife and daughter survived the ordeal, the moment of crisis had a lasting impact and played a major role in the making of Low Teens. “It was abject helplessness, and that entirely new feeling opened up a lot of questions about place and purpose,” Buckley says of writing for the intensely emotional album.
"The Buffalo bruisers hit a new high on staggeringly good eighth album" – Kerrang! (5/5 stars)
“Keith Buckley delivers the best lyrics of his career. An absolute goosebumps- giving record" - Metal Hammer
“Nobody does feral, filthy, whiplash-inducing hardcore better than Every Time I Die” – RockSound
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.