Dua Lipa’s album, due out June 2nd, is one of the most highly anticipated releases of the year, earning places on TIME's "20 Albums to Watch," Billboard's "2017 Music Preview: 40 Most Anticipated Albums," Entertainment Weekly’s “Breaking Big: 10 Artists Who Will Rule 2017,” and InStyle's "11 Albums We Can't Wait to Hear in 2017.” With over 2 million global sales, Dua’s singles have rapidly established her as a rising star —"Be the One" reached the Top Ten in a dozen European territories, "Hotter Than Hell" hit the Top Twenty in the UK, and “Blow Your Mind (Mwah)” climbed into the top 25 on Billboard’s Pop Songs Chart in the US. In addition to nominations for awards by the BBC and MTV Europe, she was a finalist for the prestigious “Critics’ Choice” prize at the BRIT Awards, and has been nominated for "Best Female" and "Best New Artist" at the NME Awards. Dua’s electric live shows – from Lollapalooza and SXSW, to Glastonbury and Wireless Festival in the UK, and her recent US tour dates supporting Troye Sivan – have mesmerized audiences around the world and gained her a frenzy of media attention; her smoky vocals and onstage presence have been raved about by everyone from NPR to Complex to Rolling Stone. Dua Lipa is set to embark on her first ever Headlining US tour starting February 24th in Chicago, IL and running through March 17th in San Francisco, CA.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.