Platinum album-selling and chart-topping international superstar Craig David presents TS5.
TS5 started out as the most exclusive pre-party in Miami hosted by Craig at his penthouse home, Tower Suite 5. Craig’s sets combine massive old skool anthems from R&B to Swing beat, and from Garage to Bashment, into current chart topping House hits. And with Craig’s ability to sing, MC and work the crowd while DJing simultaneously, TS5 has its USP.
Craig is no stranger to the DJ life. Before the success of his solo career, Craig started out as a DJ working the UK club circuit; he then went on to sell over 15 million albums as an artist, enjoying 14 Top 10 hits and achieving multi-platinum status in more than 20 countries.
After posting exclusive sets on Soundcloud garnering thousands of listens every week, TS5’s popularity quickly hit the UK, and Craig now brings the show to Capital Xtra – the brand new dance and urban station from the nation’s biggest commercial radio network - every Friday night. The show gives listeners an hour window into the exclusive TS5 party played live from Miami.
Following a 5 date sell out Australia tour, in October 2015, TS5 premiered on the number 1 radio station in the country, KISS. It is played out at 10pm every Saturday night throughout the country. As well as Australia and the UK, TS5 is also broadcast on the biggest Urban station in New Zealand, Mai FM, and on Blast FM in Northern Ireland.
In under a year, Craig’s TS5 live nights became the most sought after in the UK’s capital city. Tickets to the first TS5 headline show at Oslo Hackney in London in July 2015, sold out in minutes, followed swiftly by a second show at Shapes Hackney in October, which sold out even quicker. Craig David’s TS5 at Koko in London’s Camden in March 2016 also followed suit selling out in a record time, of less than 10 minutes. While his headline TS5 show at the prestigious Brixton Academy sold 5000 tickets in under 3 minutes.
Over the course of summer 2016, TS5 continued to go from strength to strength. With a record breaking 25,000 people packing out the Sonic Stage at Glastonbury, the largest crowd the stage has ever seen in the history of the landmark festival, TS5 continued to grow.
The last year has seen Craig bring TS5 to the United States, building its audience with sell-out shows in New York at Rough Trade, Webster Hall and The Music Hall of Williamsburg. Craig enthralled a packed out crowd at Jones Beach Theatre for WKTUphoria Live and TS5 has continued to grow on the West Coast as well, selling out The El Rey and Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles, and Slim's in SF!
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.