All proceeds will go toward the Vickie Ash Holistic Cancer Treatment Campaign.
Please join us for a very special night of bluegrass and alt-bluegrass. Local Americana music promoter Shelby Ash is hosting a benefit concert for his big sister, Vickie, who has terminal cancer. What started 5 years ago as breast cancer has moved to her bones, hips, and spine. Her cancer is no longer treatable in the traditional method, so she has decided to go the holistic route at a treatment center in Sedona, Arizona. We know this is not a guaranteed cure, but we're all thinking positive. If you're unable to attend the show but still wish to donate to the cause, please visit: https://www.gofundme.com/mommaswar
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.