On sale Tuesday, 10/18 @ 10am
“LYRICALLY SINCERE AND EMOTIONALLY RAW SONGS…” —THE NEW YORK TIMES
“BEAR’S DEN WRITE SONGS AS TIMELESS AS HEARTACHE.” —MTV
Bear’s Den is Andrew Davie and Kevin Jones. The band formed in 2012, and performed their first shows on Communion’s Austin to Boston tour, now immortalised in the documentary of the same name. The “Agape EP” and “Without/Within EP” were their first releases on Communion followed by their beautiful debut album “Islands” in September 2014.
Bear’s Den received a prestigious Ivor Novello nomination for Best Song Musically and Lyrically for the song Above The Clouds of Pompeii. The release of this single saw the band’s inclusion on the Radio 1 Playlist for the first time and the album subsequently re-entering the Top 75 (and iTunes Top 20) a full ten months after its release.
The band’s ascent continued on the road with 2015 seeing a busy summer of festivals that included Glastonbury and Secret Garden Party, Lowlands, Pukkelpop, Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza, Reading and Leeds as well as support slots with Mumford & Sons. They also sold out their own UK and European tours including their biggest headline show to date at London’s Roundhouse.
The band have just released their second album Red Earth & Pouring Rain.
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.