British metalcore band Architects (UK) have announced their upcoming tour of the U.S. Kicking off in March, the headlining tour will be the Brighton-based act’s first time playing the U.S. in over two years.
“Architects headlining in the U.S. is long overdue,” says drummer Dan Searle. “We've been touring there since 2008, but it’s never been an Architects tour. As a band we feel that we’ve never had an opportunity to deliver the live show in the U.S. that represents the band at its best, and on this tour that is what we finally intend to do. We’re sorry to all our fans there that it’s taken us so long—we've faced all sorts of obstacles, some of which you are well aware of, but we intend to make the wait more than worthwhile.”
Architects’ spring tour marks their first U.S. visit in support of their latest album, All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us. Released in May 2016, the band’s seventh studio album.
“In an album full of loud noises, the loudest noise above all is the sound of every other metalcore band choking on Architects’ dust.” - Metal Hammer (9/10)
“Continuing to evolve their impressive taste on metal core." - Revolver
“It’ll shake your body. It’ll shake your beliefs. It’ll shake you.” - Kerrang (5/5)
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.