Alice Glass is set to embark on the Snowblood tour, her first-ever solo North American headline tour, this spring. Kicking off at Los Angeles’ Teragram Ballroom April 26, further stops include San Francisco, Chicago, New York and more. Very special guest Zola Jesus will join Glass on a number of stops and Pictureplane will support across the tour as a whole.
Glass recently debuted a new track, “CEASE AND DESIST,”—listen here and watch the video here. “CEASE AND DESIST” was written by Glass with additional writing and production by Jupiter Keyes (formerly of HEALTH) and noisecore producer Dreamcrusher.
The song is the first new music from Glass since the release of her debut solo EP, featuring singles “Without Love” and “Forgiveness,” last fall. Vice’s Noisey says the EP “feels like a perfect encapsulation of who she is and the sound she’s worked toward throughout her career,” continuing, “It’s electronic pop full of feeling—rage, love—as though it’s been played on a piano made of glass shards; kind of like looking at the last song of the night, sweaty and sentimental, thought a kaleidoscope.”
Further new music from Glass is set for release later this year.
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.