Iconic Newfoundland singer-songwriter, best-selling author, actor and recent recipient of the Order of Canada, Alan Doyle today (9/25/17) announces that he will embark on a 45+ date North American tour in 2018 to support his third solo album, A Week At The Warehouse. The album drops October 13, 2017 via Universal Music.
A Week At the Warehouse was recorded live off the floor with Doyle’s band and legendary producer Bob Rock at the helm. The album is chock-a-block with country-tinged, radio-ready tunes that carry Doyle’s signature blend of traditional and modern flavours. Rock’s own band, Payola$, is celebrated with a cover of “Forever Light Will Shine” – which includes a guest vocal from none other than Paul Hyde. The album’s first single, the call to the campfire salvo “Summer Summer Night” was released in June of this year, with a second to follow.
With more than 35 million streams on Spotify, songwriter Donovan Woods compositions have been lauded as “a very simple beauty” (Entertainment Weekly) and “an emotional wallop” (Billboard Magazine).
• Great American Music Hall is an ALL-AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.